Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Dancing in the Kitchen" CD Release

After a year and a half of hard work my first CD "Dancing in the Kitchen" is ready to be launched in June 2011. Special thanks to Pat Johnson for all the hard work he did producing, arranging, recording, and mastering the CD and for being such a great mentor. All 10 songs were written by me and arranged by Pat. Much appreciation to Glen Crotty for playing the drums, Krista Cameron for all the wonderful meals, my band mates - Chris Pearson and Jamie Hodgson for their support, my family for believing in me, my friends for showing up at gigs, Terry McMillan at EDT Media/Healy Music, Christine Baker for the photographs and Harriet Mulder for all her wonderful encouragement, phone calls and input. Thanks to Lolly Challice for setting up the website www.nellieholmes.com - it should be up and running by the end of the month. Preview songs can be heard on www.myspace.com
As soon as the CD is released I'll plan an official launch - TBA

1 comment:

me said...

Woooo-hooo Nellie! I am SO proud of you! I am going over to myspace to hear the preview! This is so exciting! xo